« Home | Poore 30 overThose who don’t understand the title,... » | It’s Just a Game- Keith Miller (1946-56)The last w... » | ChokersDiwali came and went, I never realized that... » | The Death of ‘English’ CricketA usual day at the o... » | The Death of ‘English’ CricketA usual day at the o... » | The Middle of the batIts been a long time since my... » | One Hundred Thirty FourI turned 23 last tuesday, i... » | Get Your Eye InIt's now been almost three month fo... » | Yes, No, Wait!!!As it sometimes turns out I am com... » | Drinks!As days go by my blog is slowly becoming an... » 

Sunday, December 24, 2006 

Off the Field

This is my first and in all probability last blog from Goa. The place is heaven, i mean you should come here only after you die. It's the most cosmetic and superficial way of life I'll ever see. Party's, beaches, babes and alcohol can never be sustainable pleasure. Thats why just a get away is probably good. For two reasons, one that you get to do something that you always think of in the office i.e a break and secondly you realise, as I did, that this is something that will never give memories for life. It is just living in the moment.

This blog will be my smallest, I am writing it from a cyber cafe so thats obvious, but my wishes for a merry christmas to all those who venture to read my posts. and I hope everyone will have a great beginning to the new year like me :D.

ASHES is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health